Features & Benefits
MBSQuoteline, the total resource for mortgage professionals, gives you:
- Streaming Real-Time MBS and Treasury Prices. Markets move fast. See prices react as news comes out. Anticipate price changes, better or worse, and make the right decision on locking your loans. Don't rely on services with "updates" or delayed quotes.
- News and Analysis -- Today's Top Stories. Get the top news moving the markets plus expert analysis. Economic reports, Fed officials speaking, international developments -- whatever is moving the markets, you'll find here. Know what's happening to mortgage rates and why.
- Re-Pricing Alerts Know in advance when re-pricing will occur. Lock before unfavorable price changes take place. Increase your profits!
- PERSONALIZED Weekly Newsletter. Professionally designed and branded with your personal/company information. Easy to use, just forward to your contacts. Packed with the latest events in the mortgage and housing markets. An easy and effective way to keep in touch with your Clients and referral sources on a regular basis. View Sample
- Mobility and Flexibility. In your office or theirs, anywhere you have an Internet connection, just log on. Get critical news and pricing alerts sent straight to your email, PDA or cell phone.
- Easy to Use. MBSQuoteline is simple and intuitive to use. Log on, and the home page gives you a condensed version of all critical news and pricing as it happens. If you want more, just click through for full stories, expanded pricing and coverage, and more.
- Sales and Educational Tools. . Enhance your image as an expert in your field. You get email and printer friendly materials to share with clients and Realtors.
- Hard-to-Find ARM Indexes. All the major indices used for adjustable rate mortgages with their histories. Find LIBOR, Treasury, MTA, COFI and Prime Rate. Chart or print them for your clients considering an adjustable mortgage.
- Custom Charts. Easy-to-use, professional charting. Simply pick the data and the length of time to chart. Chart price reaction to employment reports, the history of an ARM Index -- you decide.
Who Needs MBSQuoteline?
- If you are in the mortgage industry, the MBS market impacts your business, and you need to be in the know.
- As a loan officer and trusted advisor, your clients expect you to know.
- As a manager of a team or a pipeline of loans, you need to know.
Consider the Alternatives.MBSQuoteline. The next thing you know.